All Members must agree to the club's membership terms and conditions/Codes of Conduct contained below
1. Echelon reserves the right to refuse alcohol to intoxicated person(s)
2. Person(s) under the age of 21 will not be permitted to Echelon's events.
3. Damage to any of Echelon event host property, or neighboring property, will be charged to the responsible person(s)
4. No patron or guest shall remove any article form the premises of any Echelon events. Patrons are liable for property damaged or destroyed by themselves or their guest.
5. Echelon reserves the right to refuse membership or entry to any person(s) without any requirement to provide the reason for the refusal.
6. Identification cards must be presented for admittance to Echelon events
7. Echelon is not responsible for any lost or stolen valuables. In the event a personal item is lost, stolen, or left behind, the patron should notify management as soon as possible to determine if it has been located.
8. Membership fees and guest entry fees are non-refundable in whole or part.
9. Any complaint should be addressed to the General Manager.
10. Please refrain from harassing or soliciting any other patrons for business purposes.
11. Drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited at Echelon events.
12. Membership is by invitation only. Please note that membership requires sponsorship by a member in good standing with The Echelon Club and subject to board approval.
13.Membership is non transferable to another person. Events must be attended by you and you only.
14 . All members shall cooperate with fellow members in upholding and enforcing this code.
15. Echelon reserves the right to terminate membership rights without refund, if at the discretion of the board of directors, the member has violated any of the terms and conditions and Codes of Conduct noted on this document.
We at Echelon, Inc. reserve the right to amend any or all of the Terms and Conditions and Codes of Conduct noted on this document.